Need to work from home, or have your employees work from home? We can help. Also, many times we can offer to support you remotely. If we need to go onsite we will take steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you are running Window 7 or prior you are at RISK! Microsoft has discontinued support and is no longer offering patches and updates. What does this mean for you?
See what People are Saying about US
Call us today to schedule an appointment, consultation, or support session.
Butler Computer News
Alabama Tech News
- As our organization grows, so do the programs that we provide to our members and the community. 2020 will mark some major milestones for TechBirmingham, and we are looking for some fresh and exciting ideas for our annual cyber conference. If your company is interested in helping us with our rebrand and revision for our […]
- With the growth and success of Alabama CyberNow for the past 4 years, our committee is looking at building the future of this signature event beyond the state of Alabama. We are taking some first steps to get to this audacious goal by rebranding and changing the name to Cyber Now Summit. We are […]
- The Alabama Cyber Now Committee is proud to announce our keynote speaker for the afternoon session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber Now conference on April 11th, Frank W. Abagnale. Abagnale’s keynote speech is courtesy of ThreatAdvice, a leading cyber education, awareness and intelligence company, and the Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 conference. Frank Abagnale […]
- The Alabama Cyber NOW Committee is proud to announce our Keynote speaker for the morning session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber NOW Conference on April 11th, Katreena Mullican, Cloud Evangelist and Solutions Architect for Technical & Scientific Application, Inc. Mullican has been engineering Information Technology solutions for nearly a quarter century – since before clouds […]
- TechBirmingham is proud to announce our new member company, Terane. We are here with Sean McCroskey, Director of Operations for Terane. Check out what Sean has to say about his company and Birmingham’s growing tech scene. We are happy to have you here! Where are you from? […]
Global Tech News
- The Gillmor Gang recording session is nestled on Friday midday on the East Coast and midmorning out West. Streamed live on Twitter, Facebook Live, and Youtube embed, the show is then edited, sweetened with titles and music, and released on Techcrunch. It’s a kind of hybrid between podcast, Zoom collaboration meeting, and work-from-anywhere encounter group. […]
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has been teasing a neural network training computer called ‘Dojo’ since at least 2019. Musk says Dojo will be able to process vast amounts of video data to achieve vision-only autonomous driving. While Dojo itself is still in development, Tesla today revealed a new supercomputer that will serve as a development […]
- For most people in India, having to engage with banks doesn’t instill a sense of joy. Banks in the South Asian market are notorious for making unannounced spam calls to upsell customers loans and credit cards, even when they have been explicitly asked not to do so. Moreover, when a customer does reach out to […]
- Some Clubhouse users were treated to a surprise feature in their favorite app, but it wasn’t long for this world. A new UI element called “backchannel” popped up briefly before disappearing late last week, pointing the Clubhouse faithful to a new area of the app and generating plenty of chatter among users ready for more […]
- Mobile commerce is where it’s at, and rising investment in so-called conversational commerce startups underscores the opportunity. Via, a two-year-old, Bay Area-based startup, is among those riding the wave, having identified some trends that are becoming clearer by the month. First, more e-commerce sales will be on mobile phones this year than desktops (as much […]