Need to work from home, or have your employees work from home? We can help. Also, many times we can offer to support you remotely. If we need to go onsite we will take steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you are running Window 7 or prior you are at RISK! Microsoft has discontinued support and is no longer offering patches and updates. What does this mean for you?
Call us today to schedule an appointment, consultation, or support session.
Butler Computer News
Alabama Tech News
- As our organization grows, so do the programs that we provide to our members and the community. 2020 will mark some major milestones for TechBirmingham, and we are looking for some fresh and exciting ideas for our annual cyber conference. If your company is interested in helping us with our rebrand and revision for our […]
- With the growth and success of Alabama CyberNow for the past 4 years, our committee is looking at building the future of this signature event beyond the state of Alabama. We are taking some first steps to get to this audacious goal by rebranding and changing the name to Cyber Now Summit. We are […]
- The Alabama Cyber Now Committee is proud to announce our keynote speaker for the afternoon session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber Now conference on April 11th, Frank W. Abagnale. Abagnale’s keynote speech is courtesy of ThreatAdvice, a leading cyber education, awareness and intelligence company, and the Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 conference. Frank Abagnale […]
- The Alabama Cyber NOW Committee is proud to announce our Keynote speaker for the morning session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber NOW Conference on April 11th, Katreena Mullican, Cloud Evangelist and Solutions Architect for Technical & Scientific Application, Inc. Mullican has been engineering Information Technology solutions for nearly a quarter century – since before clouds […]
- TechBirmingham is proud to announce our new member company, Terane. We are here with Sean McCroskey, Director of Operations for Terane. Check out what Sean has to say about his company and Birmingham’s growing tech scene. We are happy to have you here! Where are you from? […]
Global Tech News
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Friday said he would consider changes to the policy that led the company to leave up controversial posts by President Donald Trump during recent demonstrations protesting the death of an unarmed black man while in police custody, a partial concession to critics.
- Twitter Inc, Facebook Inc and Instagram disabled President Donald Trump's campaign tribute video to George Floyd on their platforms on Friday, citing copyright complaints.
- The heavyweight technology and growth stocks that drove Wall Street higher in recent years are again fueling a surge that has taken the Nasdaq from a brutal selloff to an intraday record high in just 11 weeks, as investors look beyond the economic upheaval caused by the coronavirus.
- France wants to launch its planned auction of 5G frequencies in September so that the fifth generation mobile network can be deployed by year-end, junior economy minister Agnes Pannier-Runacher said in remarks published on Friday.
- Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian on Friday resigned from the social network firm's board and sought to be replaced by a black candidate.