Need to work from home, or have your employees work from home? We can help. Also, many times we can offer to support you remotely. If we need to go onsite we will take steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you are running Window 7 or prior you are at RISK! Microsoft has discontinued support and is no longer offering patches and updates. What does this mean for you?
Call us today to schedule an appointment, consultation, or support session.
Butler Computer News
Alabama Tech News
- As our organization grows, so do the programs that we provide to our members and the community. 2020 will mark some major milestones for TechBirmingham, and we are looking for some fresh and exciting ideas for our annual cyber conference. If your company is interested in helping us with our rebrand and revision for our […]
- With the growth and success of Alabama CyberNow for the past 4 years, our committee is looking at building the future of this signature event beyond the state of Alabama. We are taking some first steps to get to this audacious goal by rebranding and changing the name to Cyber Now Summit. We are […]
- The Alabama Cyber Now Committee is proud to announce our keynote speaker for the afternoon session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber Now conference on April 11th, Frank W. Abagnale. Abagnale’s keynote speech is courtesy of ThreatAdvice, a leading cyber education, awareness and intelligence company, and the Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 conference. Frank Abagnale […]
- The Alabama Cyber NOW Committee is proud to announce our Keynote speaker for the morning session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber NOW Conference on April 11th, Katreena Mullican, Cloud Evangelist and Solutions Architect for Technical & Scientific Application, Inc. Mullican has been engineering Information Technology solutions for nearly a quarter century – since before clouds […]
- TechBirmingham is proud to announce our new member company, Terane. We are here with Sean McCroskey, Director of Operations for Terane. Check out what Sean has to say about his company and Birmingham’s growing tech scene. We are happy to have you here! Where are you from? […]
Global Tech News
- The coronavirus outbreak in China has given unprecedented glimpses into how an extensive system of surveillance cameras works, as monitoring stations are rebranded epidemic "war rooms" helping to check people's movements and stifle the disease.
- The new robot barista at the cafe in Daejeon, South Korea, is courteous and swift as it seamlessly makes its way towards customers.
- Samsung Group heir Jay Y. Lee was questioned on Tuesday by prosecutors about a controversial 2015 merger and alleged accounting fraud that they said may have helped him advance his succession-planning agenda at the country's top conglomerate.
- Shares in Japanese games maker Marvelous Inc were untraded with a glut of buy orders on Tuesday and looked set to close up at the daily trading limit of 17% after announcing China's Tencent Holdings Ltd would take a 20% stake.
- China is poised to enshrine individuals' rights to privacy and personal data for the first time, a symbolic first step as more of the country of 1.4 billion people becomes digitised – and more vulnerable to leaks and hacks.