Need to work from home, or have your employees work from home? We can help. Also, many times we can offer to support you remotely. If we need to go onsite we will take steps to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you are running Window 7 or prior you are at RISK! Microsoft has discontinued support and is no longer offering patches and updates. What does this mean for you?
See what People are Saying about US
Call us today to schedule an appointment, consultation, or support session.
Butler Computer News
Alabama Tech News
- As our organization grows, so do the programs that we provide to our members and the community. 2020 will mark some major milestones for TechBirmingham, and we are looking for some fresh and exciting ideas for our annual cyber conference. If your company is interested in helping us with our rebrand and revision for our […]
- With the growth and success of Alabama CyberNow for the past 4 years, our committee is looking at building the future of this signature event beyond the state of Alabama. We are taking some first steps to get to this audacious goal by rebranding and changing the name to Cyber Now Summit. We are […]
- The Alabama Cyber Now Committee is proud to announce our keynote speaker for the afternoon session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber Now conference on April 11th, Frank W. Abagnale. Abagnale’s keynote speech is courtesy of ThreatAdvice, a leading cyber education, awareness and intelligence company, and the Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 conference. Frank Abagnale […]
- The Alabama Cyber NOW Committee is proud to announce our Keynote speaker for the morning session of the Fourth Annual Alabama Cyber NOW Conference on April 11th, Katreena Mullican, Cloud Evangelist and Solutions Architect for Technical & Scientific Application, Inc. Mullican has been engineering Information Technology solutions for nearly a quarter century – since before clouds […]
- TechBirmingham is proud to announce our new member company, Terane. We are here with Sean McCroskey, Director of Operations for Terane. Check out what Sean has to say about his company and Birmingham’s growing tech scene. We are happy to have you here! Where are you from? […]
Global Tech News
- Dat Bike, a Vietnamese startup with ambitions to become the top electric motorbike company in Southeast Asia, has raised $2.6 million in pre-Series A funding led by Jungle Ventures. Made in Vietnam with mostly domestic parts, Dat Bike’s selling point is its ability to compete with gas motorbikes in terms of pricing and performance. Its […]
- Decentralized finance startup MOUND, known for its yield farming aggregator Pancake Bunny, has raised $1.6 million in seed funding led by Binance Labs. Other participants included IDEO CoLab, SparkLabs Korea and Handshake co-founder Andrew Lee. Built on Binance Smart Chain, a blockchain for developing high-performance DeFi apps, MOUND says Pancake Bunny now has more than […]
- As a greater share of the transportation market becomes electrified, companies have started to grapple with how to dispose of the thousands of tons of used electric vehicle batteries that are expected to come off the roads by the end of the decade. Battery Resourcers proposes a seemingly simple solution: recycle them. But the company […]
- Microsoft makes a big healthcare tech acquisition, Twitter is building a presence in Africa and Apple may be cooking up some new smart home products. This is your Daily Crunch for April 12, 2021. The big story: Microsoft acquires Nuance for $19.7B Microsoft announced this morning that it’s acquiring speech-to-text company Nuance Communications for $19.7 […]
- Northrop Grumman hit a new milestone in extending the life of active spacecraft as a purpose-built spacecraft, MEV-2, docked with Intelsat’s IS-10-02 satellite to give it another five years of life. It’s a strong demonstration of the possibilities in a growing field of orbital servicing operations. MEV-2 launched in August and matched the orbit of […]